The Vintage Vehicle Club of Australia
celebrates a wide range of vehicles from various makes and models
which were all built between 1919 and 1930.
If you are interested in joining our club. You are welcome to come along to any of our meetings
, or outings
to see what we're about and join in our activities.
If you want further information email us your queries to the address shown on our Contact Us
page, we will get back to you.
Costs to be a member
No Joining Fee
Annual Fee....................... $30.00
(For all new members, and all renewals)
Membership of the club entitles you to :
- Technical and practical help from like minded club members including the latest information on restoration and preservation of your vehicle. To save you money.
- Access to club library and our database of manuals and technical literature to provide information on your vehicle. To solve your problems.
- Access to the clubs and members contacts and suppliers. To save you money, and to share solutions and vendors and technical expertise.
- Tours and Runs organised by the partners of members, other than to places with boys toys, so the whole family can participate.
- Monthly newsletter with for sales and swap information and what's on locally.
- Help in locating parts for your vehicle, either reproducers or those offering services.
- Website for free advertising.
- To join in on all of our family fun outings, including a Hub Rally and an Annual Tour.
- Access to the NSW RMS Conditional Registration Scheme and the Club Plates. This offers cheaper but restricted use of the vehicle rather than full registration.
- Affiliation with Council of Motor Clubs for lobbying and outings and Eastern Creek.
- Outings to interesting places, venues and members with old cars, not accessible to the public.
- Intra and interstate contacts with similar vehicles and their technical expertise.
- Club merchandise and other regalia to give your life a spark and let you look the part when driving your vehicle.
- A list of members and their vehicles to provide contacts that are useful when travelling, or searching for parts or services.
You can print out a Membership Application form
, fill it out and send it off with a cheque or money order to the address on the form, or bring it along to our next meeting.
We will then be in contact with you.