"Vintage Torque" is the official newsletter of our club, and is published monthly.
- Its full of news, views and opinions on what's happening at the club.
- It tells you what's coming up, swap meets, meetings and outings and the like.
- It contains a Classified section where members can sell parts and cars or seek parts for their car.
- It has stories on members cars and our outings.
- Tips on repairs and restoration of your car.
- It is distributed to you by snail mail or by email.
The Editor welcomes articles, reports, and classified advertisements from members,
for inclusion in Vintage Torque.
If you would like to contribute anything, have an advertisement to submit
or have any queries regarding the newsletter, please contact:
either by email to address shown on our Contact Us
or by snail mail to : VVCA, 174 Queens Rd, Fivedock, NSW 2046